Next Mission: Impossible Gets New July 2015 Release Date!

HEADER - TrasnsparentGreat news for Tom Cruise & Mission Impossible fans, Paramount has moved it’s greatly anticipated “Mission: Impossible 5” from it’s Christmas release slot to this July. The shift was presumably made to get the movie out of the way of next winter’s Star Wars: The Force Awakens, which is set to open a week earlier on December 18.

The film moves a full five months earlier than expected. While no plot details have been officially divulged at this time, it is known that Tom Cruise will return as Ethan Hunt. He will be joined by past franchise stars Jeremy Renner, Paula Patton, Ving Rhames and Simon Pegg.

picture-000000000

Director Christopher McQuarrie, who worked with Tom Cruise on the 2012 adaptation Jack Reacher, has already completed principal photography on Mission: Impossible 5, and is in the midst of pos-production on the film. A trailer is expected to arrive shortly . . .

space bar

Alternate Header - Transparent

Advertisements

Screenwriter Gary Whitta Leaves Star Wars Spin-Off Movie!

header trans-304892000-0000 space barThe Hollywood Reporter is saying that screenwriter “Gary Whitta” has now departed from Gareth Edwards upcoming Star Wars spin-off after penning the first draft. Edwards and Whitta go onto to comment on the split . . .

“Gary has been a wonderful contributor and I enjoyed working with him tremendously,” said Edwards in a statement. “I’m so grateful for all of his contributions.” Said Whitta, “The year I spent working with Lucasfilm on Star Wars has been by far the most rewarding period of my entire career.The film is going to be amazing.”

Rumor is longtime X-Men screenwriter Simon Kinberg maybe taking screenwriting duties for the upcoming solo film. Which isn’t a big surprise given Simon Kinberg is already a producer on the animated series Star Wars Rebels and a consultant on Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

space barpic-trans-3490000 space bar

The last rumor fans heard regarding the first stand-alone Star Wars film involved Boba Fett and other Bounty Hunters stealing some sort of top secret plans. But this has yet to be confirmed and could completely change now that a new writer has been brought on board. CinemaZone will keep you fans posted as more comes in . . . space bar Alternate Header - Transparent

Brand New Marvel Spider-Man To Appear In Avengers: Infinity War?

HEADER - Trasnsparent

Not too long ago ( as most know ) Sony’s info was leaked onto the internet during a massive hack, where it was revealed that the studio was in talks with Marvel for a deal that would bring “Spider-Man” into the Marvel Cinematic Universe. While Marvel was hoping to bring the hero in for Captain America: Civil War, the deal ultimately fell through. Although another report from December claimed Marvel and Sony may still be able to come to some sort of agreement on that front . . .

Report’s now say that most of the deal has been finalized and the beloved superhero will make his Marvel Studio debut in 2018’s Avengers: Infinity War Part 1.It also goes on the claim that the new Spider-man will not be played by the latest actor “Andrew Garfield”, but in fact a completely new person in the role at Marvel’s choosing. No word as yet on what version of the superhero will finally grace the silver screen.

pic-trans

Of course, Marvel Comics Studio hasn’t confirmed any of these details as yet. If it is authentic however, it could truly take the studio to the next level, even after all the success they’ve achieved up to this point. Many fans have felt for years that the wall crawler belongs sorely to Marvel and that the recent lackluster film version is a prime example of Sony cash-grabbing the superhero away from his proper home. We’ll be sure to keep you posted on any further details as more come in . . .

space bar

Alternate Header - Transparent

Gambit Finally Gets Official Release Date!

HEADER - Trasnsparent

A couple of days ago, 20th Century Fox announced that they had broken the Worldwide box office record by grossing over $5.5 billion in 2014. Now, in response to that, they’ve decided to have a little fun with their release calendar, shifting a few dates while officially confirming one of their much anticipated superhero adventures . . .

There first big announcement is the X-Men spinoff “Gambit” is officially heading into production, and will be released on October 7, 2016. Channing Tatum will headline the movie as the ever popular cajun energy manipulator, with the mutant’s standalone adventure arriving in theaters just five months after X-Men: Apocalypse debuts in May of that year.

picture

It should also be noted that it has not been revealed by the studio at this time if Channing Tatum will be first introduced as Gambit in X-Men: Apocalypse or not. Fox Studio’s “Gambit” film comes to theaters October 7th, 2016 and stars Channing Tatum in the title role. Well keep you posted as more comes in . . . .

space bar

Alternate Header - Transparent

Josh Trank’s Fantastic Four Reboot On The Rocks?

HEADER - Trasnsparent

One movie that debuts later this year but fans have yet to see a single still from is FOX’s upcoming Fantastic Four reboot. It stars Miles Teller as Reed Richards, Kate Mara and Micheal B. Jordan as Susan and Johnny Storm. With Jamie Bell as Ben Grimm. It’s already been dismissed by most of the comic fan community as a huge cash grab that FOX rushed together to retain the rights from Marvel Comics Studios . . .

Recently some new allegations against director Josh Trank has emerged about his involvement on the film. According to several thread posts on Tiger Droppings from individuals associated with the project say he allegedly destroyed several thousand dollars worth of property to sets, housing & showing up to the set intoxicated:

“After the crap Trank pulled in Baton Rouge, I doubt he ever directs a studio picture again. He will certainly never work for Fox. At this point that F4 reboot might never get released.

A buddy of mine was on the crew. Trank showed up to set late and was so high he couldn’t speak almost everyday. Some days he didn’t show up at all. He treated crew terribly. He trashed the house the production company rented for him. From what I’m told he did a couple hundred grand worth of damage.

 Trank did so much damage to the house that Jim Gianopulos came to Baton Rouge and personally apologized to the owners. Trust me, Trank’s career is done. There will be no major sequels or spin offs for him.”

Now this could turn out too be nothing more than typical Hollywood back ‘n’ forth by bitter employees or it could prove to be the real thing. At this point, until the studio makes an official announcement to the public “if ever”, we just don’t know.

Header

Now CinemaZone is pretty sure that anyone reading this wishes nothing but good things for Josh Trank and his future career, although at the same time, many a fan hopes this recent Fox Studio cash grab of a film, crashes and burns, quite literally.

It also should be noted that Josh Trank was earlier in the year hired by Disney to direct the second untitled stand-alone Star Wars film after Gareth Edwards. So if he acted like this how did he nab that gig or at least retain it in Disney eyes? Rest assured CinemaZone we’ll keep you posted if more details comes in . . . .space barAlternate Header - Transparent

%d bloggers like this: